Welcome to my online classroom! Take a sneak peek of my techniques and learn more about sketching and painting with water mediums like acrylics and watercolors.
Get creative and learn the basics of drawing and painting from the comfort of your home.
After years of teaching only in person, I am finally opening the doors to my virtual classroom. This is a space dedicated to teach everything I have learned in my years as a professional artist and teacher.
These classes are perfect for anyone who would like to know about pencil drawing and water mediums like watercolors and acrylics - no matter your experience you will learn some of the key skills needed to observe and create beautifully.
1.Who is this course for?
For anyone interested in learning. Beginners will benefit from the introduction on choosing the right supplies and how to go about using them depending on your individual needs. Intermediate and advanced students will be able to see how I work in my studio, learn more extra triks and get new ideas to incorporate into their own styles.
2. In what format is the course?
The course includes 3 classes of 90min each, one per week during 3 weeks. Includes initial practices and one final piece.
3. What is included in this course?
Full list of art supplies with suggestions of where to buy in the
USA, UK, EU and Mexico.
Aspects to take into consideration when choosing your paper
How to prepare your paper (for watercolor)
Class No.1 | Nature lanscape
Class No.2 | Animal (to choose)
Class No.3 | Still life
Class No.1 | Galaxy
Class No.2 | Negative painting
Class No.3 | City Landscape
For more detailed information on what is included in each class, or if you have any questions please contact me.
4. What if I have a question after the class? We always have social media. But you also will have access to a private Facebook group where all can share their works and ask any questions, art related.
5. What materials do I need? You will receive a PDF with a list of supplies and suggestions of where to buy them for each class.
6. What level do I require for this course? This class is suitable for all levels. In my experience even advanced students can benefit from watching another artist work in a different style.
Art classses with Ceci Loel JOIN NOW the colorful journey. Let´s start painting!!